Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Saturday 31 January 2015



Hey people, today I am bringing to you what has been going on as a hot topic on YouTube for a few days since the time of writing. This is........... THE MASTEROV CONTROVERSY!!! 


This was a concept I did not understand in the beginning, so I had to see a few videos, but now that it finally makes sense and I have confirmed that it is true, I would like to share the knowledge so it is easier for others to understand and more people are aware of it. You need to visit the YouTube Terms and Conditions of Service page first!!!
NOTE : USE THE LINK http://adf.ly/x45GQ  TO GET TO THE YOUTUBE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE PAGE PLEASE! (GOES TO ADF.LY FIRST)
Now to explain (for those of you who don't know, MasterOv is a clasher)

According to the various videos I have seen, MasterOv "exploits" the YouTube search system by using a simple variation of "meta-tagging".

What this means is that you type stuff related to your videos in the first 3 lines of your video description and this will help people searching for words that you have included in finding your video at the top of the results. 

But what MasterOv does is putting some irrelevant tags also in his description, such as free gems etc. which he does not show in his video.  
Thus, when you type "Clash of Clans" in general in YouTube search, the first search results are his videos...
Because of this some of my favorite clashers slowed down in their channel growth while MasterOv got boosted. It took me a while to realize this was happening to every other YouTube Clasher. 

Some people claim they have seen "vulgar" words in some of his old video descriptions to get more views, but I haven't seen evidence of that YET. 
Anyhow, MasterOv still plays pretty well and this post does NOT mean you should ditch him, but he still shouldn't resort to unfair means and beat other Clashers down. 
These are my views on the subject and I hope I helped those who were trying to comprehend this topic.


P.S. HOW I CAME TO KNOW SO MUCH WAS  - I TYPED "IS MASTEROV AN IDIOT" ON GOOGLE (JUST FOR THE INNOCENT FUN OF IT, I WAS GETTING BORED) AND I FOUND POSTS SAYING "IS MASTEROV DOING THE RIGHT THING?" AND I EXPLORED!!!



EDIT (10/5/15) : Apparently, MasterOv has changed his approach to his videos and is now just posting random gaming videos. It's actually pretty rare to see a Clash of Clans video by him and he seems to be trying to be like PewDiePie without the cussing, if you ask me. He is also gaining a HUGE bunch of subscribers and is climbing up to the "Million Milestone".

That's all for now.

-The Guy With Random Stuff (TGWRS)

1 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger