Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Sunday 8 May 2016



You can be any type of mom, the soccer mom type, the conservationist mom type, or even an all-rounder mom, but that doesn't change the fact that you are a mom and nobody could possibly ever ask for a better one!

This is a big shoutout to all the hardworking moms out there who can NEVER be replaced. They love you unconditionally, their grace and forgiveness knows no bounds, the best type of humans.


My SUPER MOM!
A VERY special thanks to my mom who always supports my dreams, and makes me believe in myself just like she does. Thank you SO MUCH Mom!


With 4 kids to handle, I know my mom's job can't really be easy, and so a simple explanation pops to my mind, she's a super mom! (We all know super moms exist!)


Be sure to share this with all super moms out in the world, who love with all their heart and ask for nothing in return!

-The Guy With Random Stuff

3 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

  1. Haha nice one!! Looks like super mom has a lot of support mate ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like you post good blog,Thanks for your sharing.

    ซอมบี้

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and encouragement. I really appreciate it.

      Delete



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger