Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Thursday 17 April 2014



I composed this one while in the car on a long trip as I gazed at the scenic beauty of Nature.


Is it the bright green color
Or is it the pure fresh air
Or is it the gentle sweeping breeze
That lovingly tousles my hair?


Could it be the pride
Of the big trees tall?
Or the simple humility
Of  the young flowers small?


Be whatever it may be
That makes me love it so,
I love God's creation - Nature
And that's all I need to know

-by The Guy With Random Stuff


0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger