Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Friday 18 April 2014



I don't know why my poems are mostly on the topic 'Life'... 
It's just what "comes" to my mind. 


It sometimes goes up
It sometimes goes down,
Yet it won't be right
To give it a frown.


See, some call it crazy
Some call it unfair,
Some know about the fact
That it can be changed if you dare.


Life is a bit too short
To shrug and just not care,
About the sadness dark 
And all the happiness fair.


So just pause for a moment
And think if you're doing it right,
Say "I'll always enjoy my Life!"
And keep this goal in sight.

- by The Guy With Random Stuff


0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger