Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Sunday 25 January 2015



Now, I know this a very out of news topic, but I see many people still not so sure about it...
Well, I am going to try to make things easier (I have first hand experience of both)---

                            

The problem we face with iDevices is their soaring price. We see many devices with similar specs for a few 100 bucks cheaper. But the iOS is not completely useless. I have noticed that iPhones have a very good build quality (maybe except for the iPhone 6 and 6+) which lives up to their price. Also, the specifications are "okay". However, one thing I HAVE to point out is that iPhones are WAAAAAAAY more stable than updated Android devices. When I updated my Grand 2's firmware to the very next (kitkat), I lost the fun of using it. It would heat up and lag very frequently. But, BUT, when I upgraded my iPhone's firmware from iOS 4 to iOS 7.1.2 (mark 3 firmwares in the middle left out), there was no such problem at all. So, firmware stability wise, definitely iPhone. 

On the other hand, iOS seems very congested to me, even though that may be due to the small size of most iPhones. Android seems much cleaner than iOS and stock Android is very nice. Also Android seems to offer more options than iOS, especially when rooting as opposed to jail-breaking an iDevice.
If you are looking for a long lasting phone and extravaganza, then iPhone is your way to go. If you are a bit more of a thinker and want more options than an iPhone, then go for Android.

HOPE I HELPED...

Edit: 
NO, I am not an Apple fanboy
NO, this is not a biased review, I have pointed out the Pros and Cons of both.
YES, I prefer Android more than iOS, but that's only 'coz I have more experience on Android.
I plan on doing a post reviewing Windows with these other two, but that will be only when I get my hands on a Windows device, so stay tuned!

-The Guy With Random Stuff


2 comments : Post Yours! Read Comment Policy ▼
PLEASE NOTE:
We have Zero Tolerance to Spam. Chessy Comments and Comments with Links will be deleted immediately upon our review.

  1. Even an iphone is a smartphone! iphone runs ios. Android is based on linux and is opensource that's why you don't get to see a pure android since, most of the phones of different companies like samsung, HTC, LG etc contain their own OS as well as android! so, try nexus! the same applies on pc since linux is lightweight it easily runs on a 2gb, AMD athlon, and with 320gb of hard drive, system. While that dang windows 7 takes 30 sec to boot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. More like their own UI along with android, but yeah. As for iPhones also being smartphones, I am aware of that as well, but people like to classify Android more under smartphones and iPhones under iDevices, hence the title. Thanks for reading...

      ~The Guy With Random Stuff

      Delete



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger