Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Sunday 22 March 2015



Right guyz, I am back bringing you another Clash Of Clans post...

As you are not likely to know, I am now Town Hall 8 after nearly maxing out my Town Hall 7 and I got Dragons and Pekkas and will be getting Valkyries in 5 days or so, so I decided to experiment on attack strategies...
(I took special permission from my clan co-leader to experiment on war bases 'coz they were the best I could find, you know, maxed out defenses and all)

1. All Pekkas (with 20 archers and 1 Giant to take out Clan Castle troops in war of course) - So even though I looked around and asked people for all Pekka raid reviews and their successes, I didn't find any conclusive answers, so I did try it out a bit and I found out that it does work! The secret obviously is that you have to make sure the Pekkas go to the center. For that, use your archers to take out the few buildings outside (only a few archers, mind you), and then drop ONE Pekka to see where it will go... If you wish, you can throw in a few wall-breakers to make the Pekkas go your way... 
DO NOT keep a heal spell, they are pretty much impractical with Pekkas as Pekkas have so much HP (hit-points) that they don't really heal. But if you are obstinate about it, then maybe 1 heal spell (lvl 5+ only). Drop one rage spell as soon as the Pekkas take out 20% or so and enter the center, then another at 50% and the third whenever you fell like it! I did this and ended up with a two star - using level 1 Pekkas - on a Town Hall 9. So there!!!

2. APE - I don't know if anyone has tried this yet, (I don't really look up strategies online) and as a matter of fact, it's only an idea, I haven't even tried it myself, but in theory, it should work. Here, A stands for Archers and PE stands for Pekkas. So you keep about 4 Pekkas and a hundred archers under 1 heal and 2 rage (the heal is only to be used on the Archers). You start off with 10 Archers to take out trash buildings on one side (two archers per building) and drop one Pekka to see where it goes. If you want the Pekka to go to the center, throw in a few wall-breakers AFTER the first Pekka as a shield. Then, drop the remaining Pekkas and rage them up after they cross one line/layer of walls. Now, it is almost certain that they would have encountered AT-LEAST one mortar by now, and once that mortar is done for, drop 50 of your archers in a line, then wait for a bit and drop the remaining how many ever archers... As this group reaches the center, heal them and rage the remaining Pekkas. This should probably leave you with a 3 star if you don't run out time...

That's all I have for now, coz' I am only two weeks into Town Hall 8.
I will update this post as soon as I can with more strategies and I will also try out the APE strategy and let you know how it works out...

Other attack strategies you should check out:
DragHo
HoWi
GiWiPe
DragLoon
HeWiPe
Dragonion/DAM
Mass Dragons (Modified)


Attack strategies for Town Hall 7 (TH7)
-The Guy With Random Stuff (TGWRS)

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger