Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Friday 27 March 2015



I have a hollow heart,
And I am unsure what to fill it with,
Instead I keep losing parts of it,
Parts of it bit by bit.

I look around for something,
Anything that fills that hollow,
But I see darkness all around,
And darkness inside abundant.

Then I knew that
It was love that would fit,
And I knew that indeed,
It was love that I was losing, bit by bit.

So I waited and watched,
And I watched and waited,
Giving away my Love,
Selfish enough to expect some in return.

But the Love in the World,
Was surely long gone,
None left for me to take,
Nothing left to keep me going on.

But faithfully I am still waiting,
For that missing ray of light,
That Light of Love over Darkness,
Which will make my heart, once again, bright...

-The Guy With Random Stuff

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger