Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Saturday 28 March 2015



My heart is contorted,
Yet my eyes are wide,
My heart, in pain,
And my eyes, with fear.

There's an ocean of emotions,
Deep, down, in there,
Just not the right ones,
The emotions that eat me away.

They tell me that they love me,
Yet they keep dropping signs,
Signs incredibly subtle; Still,
Accompanied by loving words.

I tried to give away my love,
But when I almost did it,
I ran out of it, consumed with pain,
And now, they call me one of themselves,
A hypocrite...

-The Guy With Random Stuff

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger