Latest: Say Hello to our Logo! | Recommended: Healers are useful in Clash of Clans War CC?

Tech Reviews and News, Gaming, and other Random Stuff!

Subscribe For Free Latest Updates!

Don't worry, I won't spam!

Monday 8 June 2015



Hey guyz, what's up and going on with you all. Today I am completely psyched because after a long time and a lot of hard work this blog is finally visible on Google's FIRST page of results for the search - "the guy with random stuff"! (It never used to come before)

Now I don't know if Google Results are random sometimes, but I have read that they are based on how responsive a website is and how much it is trusted, and to have this blog on that list is like another milestone for this blog.

Again, like I said in my "2k Views!!!" post, this may not be a big thing for many of you all, but it is indeed a great achievement to me and once again I thank you all for your support by reading my blog.

That's all for now, and always remember to like, share, follow and of course, stay awesome!

-The Guy With Random Stuff

0 comments :

Post a Comment



Copyright © 2016 - The Guy With Random Stuff - All Rights Reserved
(Articles Cannot Be Reproduced Without Author Permission.)
Design By : SafeTricks & Techrar | Powered By: Blogger